16 Unique Features That Your Camera Probably Doesn't Have

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Raist3d Forum Pro • Posts: 44,840
?

shinndigg wrote:

...then why are you so Gaga over the EP7?

Because it's small and has a nice jPEG engine? Because Fuji still doesn't have a small lens equivalent like the Oly 75mm F1.8 which I use from time to time?

Note that I have been banging the drum of defending the unique selling proposition of size and weight for a while. This advantage is reinforced with the G100, EM10MKIV, EP7, EM5.3.

All fo these cameras feel a bit late to the party honestly, but better late than never for both EM10MKIV and EP7.

Your reply implies that the listed advantages are all real in order for me to be "gaga" over the EP7- which is not true.

You see, I can like something in m43rds and accept its tradeoffs, not having to make things up or mis represent advantages vs other cameras, while I can also acknowledge other camera's strengths.

But focus on the argument. Whether I am gaga or not over the EP7 has no relevance to whether the listed advantages are real or not.

Hey, I also like the Fuji X-E4 quite a bit actually. no, I don't have one. Yes, I have an X100V that I may sell simply because as fantastic as it is, seems like either I keep shooting m43rds with the lenses I have or go full on the X100V.

I can recognize the superiority of AF of the Fuji X-E4 and DR/tone/color/ISO while seeing advantages also in an EP7.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow