Newer camera than the ZS3 with noteworthy upgrades

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
toomanycanons Forum Pro • Posts: 13,613
Newer camera than the ZS3 with noteworthy upgrades

I had a ZS3 a loooong time ago. I was a point and shoot photographer then, now I shoot with a D850 for work. I have a Canon 330 HS as my car point and shoot and actually use it a lot. Ya know, just point...and shoot.

Of course Panasonic has put out a ton of cameras since the ZS3 was new and maybe this is an unanswerable question but here goes.

Is there a model that can be had for under $100 used that is, dare I say it, superior to the ZS3? In IQ, in zoom range, in overall competency. A guy can spend a ton of money chasing the "best" but I just want to have another ZS3 for the fun factor...unless for a few bucks more Panasonic came up with something better.

For what it's worth, my Canon 330 was pretty much the ultimate at the time. It improved on what came before and dumbed down models going forward. So, yeah, a Panasonic equivalent of the 330 if that's possible.

Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS (IXUS 255 HS) Nikon D850 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 (Lumix DMC-TZ7)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow