* The Weekly Image Thread 21 07 11 #580 *

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
Rich Z
Rich Z Forum Pro • Posts: 13,957
Re: Untitled

Thanks, Charlotte.  The bird was close, about 3 meters.

I've had several sore throats which turned into head colds in the last 18 months.  Like you, no cough or lung congestion, and I could still smell, I'd sniff pine scented cleaner to test.  I imagine you'd test your olfactory with surstromming.     It still scared Holy Hell out of me each time.  My normal temperature is one degree below the normal normal of 98.6 F. It didn't rise.

The delta variant of covid is rampant here.  It is just starting to show itself, but has been building for a while, just like the first wave of the original in 2020.

I imagine you got a common cold from someone when you went for the shot.  Hows that for irony?  From what I understand of it, you'd be coughing and wheezing with an elevated temperature and with no sense of smell if you had covid.

If we manage to avoid covid through stringent measures, the stress of that will likely kill us, but more slowly than the disease.

I miss your pictures and your writing, but I do understand.  I am an outside person and I haven't been out for a couple of days.  I am going out now to check the sex plant and then go to the beach and eat some fog.

Please post when you know the result of the test.

I wish you well.  Rich

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow