Best smartphone camera for pro photographers

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
TSGames Regular Member • Posts: 244
Re: Best smartphone camera for pro photographers

Jostian wrote:

TSGames wrote:

Max5150 wrote:

They are nice shots. A little better than my S21Ultra maybe. But my phone is still my mobile communication device and computer. I am heavily dependent on Google services. Does Huawei offer Google services, or is the only provision browser based?

Hard to basically impossible, Google and Huawei blocks side loading of play store actively. If you use banking apps and so on, you probably can't do it on Huawei.

actually most banking apps are now available on the app gallery, both my banking apps are available and work perfectly.

Some services like chrome, maps and YouTube are possible, however I had issues even logging in to chrome so i cant use my profile which makes it very hard to use.

Use Bromite, its a chromium browser designed to look and work like chrome but with the tracking and advertising junk removed.

So as a basic communication device, I can't recommend it. It's a pity. It's an amazing device, great hardware and cameras, and it's so cheap (paid for mine used 280 Euros although I think part of it is the Google ban)

again I have mine setup 90% exactly the same apps as what I had on my Note 20 Ultra, just missing gmail app but using another client with my gmail details so no issue. I use Huawei Maps app which is actually very good.

May you're living in a different place, here in Germany neither google pay nor any banking app is downloadable. Can you sync bromite with your Google account? Otherwise I can stick with chrome since the browser itself works.

TSGames's gear list:TSGames's gear list
Sony RX10 III Sony a7R II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Samyang 14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow