Field Monitor for D5300

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Christi Dee Forum Member • Posts: 96
Re: Field Monitor for D5300

canon5dsquared wrote:

Techound wrote:

Greetings everyone 👍😁. I have a D5300 I want to try to a field Monitor on. Has anyone did this using the same camera? Would like to hear from you.

https://www.atomos.com/compatible-cameras/d5300

According to this, the Ninja V is compatible but that leads me to believe that older models would be compatible as well. I have a Ninja Blade and it works perfectly with my Canon 5DIV even though the Atomos site now says the Ninja V as the compatible model.

It appears unwise to spend thousands on a field monitor since most cams currently provide you a sneak peek of your subject. However, if you want to create intelligently framed shots with an imaginative punch, having the best area monitors can truly offer you that competitive edge.

On-camera displays can be complicated, so we wish this assists. A few of my personal referrals would be the SmallHD FOCUS 5" for a fundamental display as well as the Atomos Ninja V for a monitor/recorder combo. Both are from respectable brand names as well as provide an unbelievable selection of functions, plus the 5" dimension is absolutely my recommendation for on-camera usage.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow