What to do with old photo books? scan them to PC?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Christi Dee Forum Member • Posts: 96
Re: What to do with old photo books? scan them to PC?

Adam23a wrote:

My mom had a bunch of old photo books they take up a ton of space is there a scanner or device that i can feed the old photos through to scan to my PC?

Most are 4x6 color but there looks to be 30+ photo books.

I have a flat bed scanner but putting 4 in at a time would take forever.

If you have the negatives or slide film, it's worth digitizing that instead, as it will generally provide you much better pictures. If not, you can just collaborate with the printed pictures. You have two main options: Scan them on your own in the house, or make use of an expert solution.

Scan your photographs using your phone. To do this, you will require a mobile phone with a high-resolution camera, as well as an app such as Pic Scanner, Heirloom, Shoebox, or Google PhotoScan. Utilizing these applications, you can open your cam's phone function and take a photograph of your initial image. From there, the application will certainly be able to assist you to plant, correct, and retouch the picture, making it also simpler to recover your old pictures to their previous splendor.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow