Best smartphone camera for pro photographers

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Jostian
Jostian Veteran Member • Posts: 4,721
Re: Best smartphone camera for pro photographers

Max5150 wrote:

They are nice shots. A little better than my S21Ultra maybe. But my phone is still my mobile communication device and computer. I am heavily dependent on Google services. Does Huawei offer Google services, or is the only provision browser based?

Had the S21 Ultra for a month or so, great device, incredible battery, IQ was to processed unless you shoot RAW and process, but went back to my Note 20 Ultra, as I missed the integrated SPen, IQ from my Note was 95% as good as the S21 Ultra, but eventually I just missed the better IQ (mainly due to the jpegs directly from RAW that the Huawei's offer). But I reckon the S21 U is the best package out there. Back to your question Google Services is web based, but I've pretty much got everything sorted, and battery life is insane without GMS and Play Services sucking things unrelentingly in the background.

I use a different email client for GMail account, for maps I use Huawei Petal Maps which is really good, and I use Bromite which is a chromium based browser, looks exactly lie chrome just with all the tracking and junk stripped out. So its really not that bad as what people think.

-- hide signature --
 Jostian's gear list:Jostian's gear list
Panasonic LX100 II Canon EOS R5 Canon RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM Canon RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM 808 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow