* Wed C&C "No Theme" Thread #689 on 2021 07 07 *

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
KeesSmeele
KeesSmeele Regular Member • Posts: 262
Re: Something different

MikePDX wrote:

At first I hesitated submitting this project because it doesn't fall easily within the scope of the usual Wednesday C&C photos. But Roel encouraged me to enter it anyway, so here it is in the Related Posts section so as not to take away from your normal entries.

I have long been a proponent of telling stories using photo essays, and this project just takes that concept up a notch. I have been creating short single-subject video slide shows, set to music, from many of my photos.

This one is part travelogue and part wildlife video. It stems from my trip this past April to photograph several species of Grouse in Colorado. It is a huge file, so rather than try to post it directly, I am simply providing a link to the file on Flickr. It is about 7.5 minutes in length, and is full HD video, so its best viewed as large as you can with your audio on.

As always, I welcome and encourage any feedback you might have.

Nothing to grouse about

Definitely nothing to grouse about. Simply wonderful, nothing more to add to that!

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Kees

KeesSmeele's gear list:KeesSmeele's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow