***This week with your MF camera, Jul 10-16 2021***

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
goodbokeh
goodbokeh Senior Member • Posts: 1,203
Washington State Capitol Rotunda

I hopped over to the Washington State Capitol last Thursday. Walking inside a friendly gentlemen greeted and gave me a self-guided tour brochure. It was nice, it was fun.

Fuji 100S, GF 23mm, Adobe Camera Raw with various Fuji film simulations and Topaz DeNoise as noted on each photo. No sticks but I made use of other supports as needed.

Capitol building south entrance. Fuji Provia, f/10, 1/120 sec, ISO 100. Cropped to a 4x5 format.

The Capitol Rotunda main, third and fourth floors. Fuji Nostalgic Negative, f/9, 1/30 sec, ISO 4000 with Topaz DeNoise applied. Upper body lean against the wall. Cropped to a 4x5 format.

The Rotunda ceiling with the chandelier in the center. Fuji Provia, f/8, 1/8 sec, ISO 500 with Topaz DeNoise experimentally applied (I liked it). Ground shot, the 100S was on its back on top of my Billingham f/Stop 1.4 bag. I had the IBIS with the 2 second self timer on and it worked OK. Cropped to a 4x5 format.

The Senate Chamber viewed from the peanut gallery. Fuji Nostalgic Negative, f/14, 1/2 sec, ISO 2500 with Topaz DeNoise applied. I rested the 100S on a small entrance table that was handy, IBIS off, 2 second self timer on.

goodbokeh's gear list:goodbokeh's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro3 Leica M10 Monochrom Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm GFX 100S Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow