**FZ330 REVIEW Part 2 by Stevie Boy Blue**

Started 5 months ago | User reviews thread
ANAYV Forum Pro • Posts: 21,295
Re: I have to ask a couple stupid questions about the FZ300/330

AdamT wrote:

Well...I'd say' starting into diffraction' , cause if they are deep into it wide open, then how do they get such good details at f6.3?

M43 is starting diffraction at F5.6 let alone 1" let alone 2/3" let alone 1:1.7" so tiny 1:2.3" pinhead sensors will be deep in there at F6.3 - good details can still be had as its easier to make really sharp lenses for small sensors . the glass must be amazing for the range they cover.

I see. My APS-C sensor seems to have diffraction softness...but only after f11. larger apertures details look the same.

Great lens/sensor combo in the SX50. sold mine as the EVf was giving me a headache

Mine had lens motor issues , stuck with M43 and the 14-140 and messed with Fuji XS1s etc after that . Missed the 1200mm though

Nothing compares to reach...when shooting small subjects ..or far away subjects ...or both (small birds far away)

Should there be details remaining at this ISO , near the tele end , on a pinhead sensor ?

RAW converters have really moved on !

Indeed!

Yep. So glad they make these type cameras...still.

there`s no substitute, though it looks like only Nikon are taking them seriously now

Yeah...seems the only company still making these.

No way am I putting on a 150-600mm lens on my Z 50...and it still would allow me to handhold at around 1/100th shutter...and don't want to carry such a lens.

Long live the superzooms !

I`m lying in wait for a used P950 at a dealer like LCE, WEX etc at the right price now

Cool!

Stay healthy, Adam T

You too old Friend

Yes old friend. (old in years knowing each other...we are still young at heart

Absolutely

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow