My retirement gift to me...a GX85!! Now I need help, please.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
acfo Senior Member • Posts: 1,171
Re: My retirement gift to me...a GX85!! Now I need help, please.

UncleMo wrote:

David Thorpe is the author of the book I referred to and I downloaded from Amazon today.

I like your bird images. If I get one that's worth paying I'll put up an image of my bird, an African Grey parrot! He's become one of my favorite modeled.

I've been using Std for most of my photos, but I'm intrigued by the L Mono seeing as I have always been a fan of B&W images in my film days.

Which brings up another question. I've been sitting RAW + JPEG. Does that mean that I'll have one JPEG file in the format I chose and one RAW file with which I can do anything I want to add many times as I want to?

Yes. One JPEG according to your in camera choices and one raw for you to play around later if you feel like it. I have my camera set to RAW + JPEG as well.

David Thorpe has a youtube channel full of goodness. Sadly he passed away recently.

acfo's gear list:acfo's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow