Win 11 system requirements and compatibility talk

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
The Point and Shoot Pro
The Point and Shoot Pro Senior Member • Posts: 1,842
Re: Win 11 system requirements and compatibility talk

bananahead wrote:

Austinian wrote:

Vernon D Rainwater wrote:

Perhaps there is a need for something to "Scream" about even though it perhaps will have many changes before it becomes Mature.

No one should be screaming. Windows 10 has more than four years of support left; anyone who is interested in simply running their applications doesn't need to be concerned at all about 11. As you say, it's likely to be different when it's released, and may be very different indeed before Windows 10 is unsupported.

Indeed.

There has been an update this week. There will be weekly builds introducing polish and features every week.

I have software that checks for OS version and it reports Win 11 as Win 10.

Exactly.  It's months away from going public.  All these "issues" will be worked out before they flick the switch.  I do not use insiders programing on my PCs.  I did on my windows mobile devices, but mobile OS are a lot harder to screw up and easier to fix.  My 1020 on 10 mobile was AWESOME.  Way better than my crappy iPhone 11 I have now.  If only MS stayed a player with windows 10 mobile.

-- hide signature --

One Lens, No Problem
The Point and Shoot Pro

The Point and Shoot Pro's gear list:The Point and Shoot Pro's gear list
Canon PowerShot A570 IS Kodak DC220 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-S1 Apple iPhone 11 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow