Cosyspeed: updates on actual shipping + feedback on products

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
starfly Senior Member • Posts: 1,104
Pretty nice backpack!

Well I received the backpack. Looks and feels well made. The bottom isn't rubberized though, it's just a thicker nylon like material than the rest of the bag (perhaps a final change from the prototype Chris tested).

I for some reason received two XL cubes. One was in the backpack and is just all gray, the other one is the black one listed on their website.

The black one feels much sturdier than the gray one. Gray has hard panels on both long sides, but the two short sides don't have it. The black one has hard panels on all sides, so seems like the better cube.

BUT, the black one is ever so slightly longer than the gray one, making it harder to open up the cube while it's in the backpack than the gray one. I'll need to see which one I'll like using more. It's between a stronger sturdier cube and one that's easier to open.

The side zipped laptop compartment is nice, fits my 14" laptop easily. And then the main part of the backpack has a divider that you can zip open or leave it closed. I'll leave it closed as I can put in a few odds an ends there while traveling (such as headphones, books, etc.). And then the brain has a mesh pocket underneath it, good spot for passports and such. And the top part has a couple of organizational pockets and otherwise just a large open space.

Comfort is good, though the straps run a little close to my neck, will see how that fares while carrying it for many hours (hoping it doesn't rub my skin).

These are my short initial impressions.

starfly's gear list:starfly's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Canon RF 35mm F1.8 IS STM Macro Canon RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1L IS USM Canon RF 50mm F1.8 STM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow