This thread is locked.
mfinley
mfinley Senior Member • Posts: 5,434
Re: Major flash flood in Zion Jun 29th.

brucet wrote:

mfinley wrote:

brucet wrote:

mfinley wrote:

Nature is crazy. A year's worth of rain all in 30 minutes, in the middle of the worst driest drought in the history of the world.

I hope this was localized enough that it didn't catch anyone in any slot canyons.

"in the middle of the worst driest drought in the history of the world." Where did you get that from? I would suggest you check your information before making silly statements like that. Or at least quantifying them.

Where did you get it from that we are not? Please check your info before doubting the fantastic gems of information I share

whatever you do, do not start your search here https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hyperbole

Because it's nonsense information. It very rarely rains in the Antarctic. Parts of Australia and Africa never see rain. And other areas.

And "history of the world". Phsst. Who has been around long enough to record the data.

This is a photography forums and not the place to argue about silly claims.

I agree, but you stump us all since you're the one who decided to argue about it. Along with the link to hyperbole, I will post one for hypocrite if you would like?

-- hide signature --
 mfinley's gear list:mfinley's gear list
Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Olympus M.Zuiko 300mm F4 IS Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow