How to set up Film Simulation Bracketing on Fuji X100V?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bill from Oregon
Bill from Oregon Contributing Member • Posts: 535
How to set up Film Simulation Bracketing on Fuji X100V?

Hello fellow X100V shooters,

I’d like to set up Film Simulation Bracketing on my new X100V camera. I’ve been trying, but I really don’t know how to do it. Here’s what I’ve thus far tried…

On the Shooting Setting Menu, under Film Simulation Bkt, I’ve selected three simulations for Film 1, Film 2 and Film 3.

On the Image Quality Setting Menu, I’ve tried two different settings for Image Quality. I’ve tried both: (a) RAW and (b) Fine

Also on the Image Quality Setting Menu, I’ve tried two different settings for Film Simulation. I’ve tried setting Film Simulation (a) to one of the films among my “intended three” to bracket. And I’ve also tried setting Film Simulation to STD, which is not one which I intend to simulate when bracketing.

I’ve also assigned a button to Film Simulation. When pressing this button (with Image Quality set to RAW), I simply arrive at the Film Simulation menu where I can select one simulation among the long list of films.

Alas, none of this has gotten me to Film Simulation Bracketing. Could you please tell me how to set up the X100V to accomplish Film Simulation Bracketing? I’d be ever so grateful.

Thank you,

Bill

Bill from Oregon's gear list:Bill from Oregon's gear list
Fujifilm X30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow