Olympus 17mm f1.2 vs Fujifilm x100v f2

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Jeff Veteran Member • Posts: 6,430
Re: Of course …

northlondon43 wrote:

Jeff wrote:

red pencil wrote:

Of course it's good to learn thru first hand experience. There's no reason that should preclude asking questions here. That after all is supposed to be what a place like this is about.

As for ignore why bother with the forum better to take the good with the bad and there are great tips even within the arguments

Low tolerance for rude people. Disagree, have a different point of view, etc., etc., but do it in a civil manner. Otherwise I prefer to not converse.

Sure ask but the OP has been a bit curt to some posters and their responses, best left to wallow in his own dilemma

Indeed. This could have been a good thread.

In fairness Jeff I admit some of my responses have been brief, but only because they weren't addressing my question so I couldn't see the point of further comment.

There were a couple of responses that were genuinely trying to answer my question and I thanked them for it.

Why other people feel the need to be sarcastic about my genuine, with what i thought was a fairly simple, narrow question is beyond me. But there you go. I certainly won't bother again.

Great, that's what Google is for.

Jeff's gear list:Jeff's gear list
Olympus 45mm F1.2 Pro Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M1X Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 150mm 1:2.0 +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow