Considering the Shimoda x30 or Peak Design Backpack

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
DankCO
DankCO Forum Member • Posts: 89
Re: Considering the Shimoda x30 or Peak Design Backpack

Depending on how much you carry, I went with

TARION Camera Backpack Waterproof Camera Bag Large Capacity Camera Case with 15 Inch Laptop Compartment Rain Cover for Women Men Photographer Lens Tripod

for $40.00 it's been great. Spending a great deal of money on an accessory like a backpack or tripod, I learned my lesson early on. I paid over $500.00 for a Manfrotto tripod, then found out that to my dismay that I hated using it, The $120 off brand that I had been using was a little loose (why I bought the Manfrotto to begin with) I was so uncomfortable transporting and setting up Manfrotto that I went back and jury rigged my less expensive tripod and left a 500.00 collecting dust in the closet.

It all comes down to what is most comfortable and utilitarian for you. I shy away from products that offer features I know I have no need for now nor likely ever will.

Still waiting for them to invent a camera backpack with a built in keurig machine. A camera backpack that could also make a cup of coffee. Heavy sigh.

DankCO's gear list:DankCO's gear list
Nikon D7500 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Tokina atx-i 100mm F2.8 FF Macro +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow