What camera to buy for my new life?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Zendit_Outdoors Junior Member • Posts: 37
Re: What camera to buy for my new life?

I know that the Sony A6100, A6300, A6400, A6500 and the new A6600 are highly regarded by a LOT of vloggers. They’re APS-C cameras with interchangeable lenses and they’re going to be more expensive than the ZV-1 you have. You can vlog with just about any camera these days but IF you’re serious about your project, I think the quality of the photos and videos you’ll produce with one of those cameras will blow away what you can do with the ZV-1. It’s better to buy once and cry once (over the cost) than to start with something cheaper and quickly find you NEED a better camera to achieve your goal! Keep in mind, the quality of your imagery is going to determine the success of your channel, just as much as the content and subject matter. You can have the best advice and info for people and absolutely FLOP if you video/photos aren’t really good quality.

We all have our budgets, though; and we can only afford to buy what we can afford to buy! I just thought I’d throw this out there. Hope it helps ya!

- Nick

P.S. You are SOooo lucky to get to live in Japan!! It’s an amazing country. I only visited once but I’d move there in a heartbeat if I had the opportunity! Congrats!

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow