Yongnuo AF 85mm f/1.8 R DF DSM review

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
davev8
OP davev8 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,216
Re: Yongnuo AF 85mm f/1.8 R DF DSM review

sportyaccordy wrote:

Very interesting in the context of Samyang discontinuing all their RF glass

yes but having said that i not find anyone stocking the Yongnuo in the UK as yet

-- hide signature --

Attention Dislexsic i mean dyslexic person... This post will have many although spell checked, spelling and grammatical errs ..its The best its going get so no need to tell me it is bad I know it is .....................................................................................................
the EOS M is not dead and wont be for a long time ....as long as you don't want a flagship camera with a VF...if that's the case it died sometime ago
My 5D IS a MK1 classic
.........................................................................................................
There is no argument for FF vs APS-c (or m43) with shallow DOF..as it's a law of physics and a very subjective personal thing if you want to make use of the shallow DOF only FF can offer
.....................................................................................................
If you wait for a camera that will  tick all your boxes ....by then you will have more boxes to tick..... so the wait continues .....David Appleton

davev8's gear list:davev8's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS R6 Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow