Will the a7c blow me away from my NEX-5T?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CycleChap
CycleChap New Member • Posts: 6
Will the a7c blow me away from my NEX-5T?

Just thought I'd throw out this idea. I recently printed out a cropped photo from my NEX-5T on a 10X30" print and was shocked at how good it looked. And that is not cropping one of the panoramic modes... but just a shot that I took in Italy. A while back I almost went for a new camera and then opted for a nice lens, Sigma 16mm 1.4 lens, and it brought new life to it so much so that I put away the idea of a new camera for a while. There isn't anything wrong with it... but in seeing how much I liked that print out it made me think maybe I don't need to save up for someday the a a7r4... and this a7c will be nice. We are going to Venice for Carnevale in Feb, so I want to take some nice pictures... but not kill the bank with a super expensive camera purchase. For a lens for the FF I am thinking the Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM.  I'm totally fine with zooming with my feet.  So do you think the a7c will probably knock my socks off enough.. or should I just keep waiting for a better sale on the a7r4?

BTW... here is what I cropped and printed out decently

Lake Garda 2017

CycleChap's gear list:CycleChap's gear list
Canon PowerShot S30 Canon PowerShot G11 NEX-5T Sigma 30mm F1.4 (E/EF-M mounts) Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN (E/EF-M mounts)
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
NEX-5T
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow