What is this?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
rumple Senior Member • Posts: 1,708
Re: What is this?

tugwilson wrote:

rumple wrote:

Ed Shapiro wrote:


Here's a link to every maner of spigot:

manfrotto spigots - Bing images

This has ignited a long-dormant question: when the spigot has a hole drilled through it, what is the hole for? As in this one: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/images2500x2500/Manfrotto_118_118_Universal_Short_Spigot_546497.jpg

I'd always assumed it was for a pry bar to tighten/loosen it.

That does make sense.  And I usually have a screwdriver around that acts as a good ad-hoc prybar, although I have always just used pliers.

-- hide signature --

"THINK" - Watson

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow