K3iii review in French

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Ergo607
Ergo607 Senior Member • Posts: 1,447
Re: K3iii review in French

peterpainter wrote:

Ergo607 wrote:

peterpainter wrote:

Yes, it's all very sketchy. Odd, really, as I find their smartphone reviews quite helpful.

Smartphones or not DSLR's. In other words, they should better stick to smartphones...

So true. I'm beginning to regret posting the link here.

Don't be so hard on yourself, it was an entertaining read (and a good exercise for my rusty French.)

I have also in the past found their camera reviews informative enough, in fact I was originally looking there for a K3 review because I'm considering buying one when I came across the K3iii review and thought it would interest people. In general I use a number sources to find information on gear that I am interested in buying rather than just relying on one and this is one of the sites I use.

While I do the same, I stopped giving the review sites any credit and it hardly influences my decision anymore. One example is the K1ii review on this very site. If I would have listened to them I wouldn't have enjoyed an incredible (and often understated camera.)

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Marc

Ergo607's gear list:Ergo607's gear list
Pentax *ist D Pentax K10D Pentax Q Pentax Q7 Pentax K-3 +23 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow