Need a new FF

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NorcalGT3 New Member • Posts: 2
Need a new FF

My 5D Mark II recently crapped out and Canon is wanting too much to fix it

Now that Canon is completely discontinuing all of its DSLR lines because YouTube vloggers and only fans models want mirrorless, there isn’t much available left.

5d Mark IV is a lot of money, but a 6D mkii is relatively cheap. The 5Ds WAS cheap but now they’re charging a lot for them again, used.

I have a bunch of L lenses, I have no desire to buy new mirrorless crap because canon CEOs lost money during Covid, the EVF gives me seizures, and was wondering if I can make do with the 6D mkii or bite the bullet and buy the mk IV.

I have looked into used but prices are becoming terribly inflated now everyone is trying to make a buck off people with a closet full of Ls and sell their 140k backup wedding camera for a premium.

Camera will be used for wildlife and travel photos and occasionally for photographing rental properties. No video.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5DS Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow