How to import from Note 10+ to Lightroom Classic on PC

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ace of Sevens
Ace of Sevens Regular Member • Posts: 412
How to import from Note 10+ to Lightroom Classic on PC

I have a Note 10+ and am trying to import photos & videos from there to my PC for use in Lightroom Classic. With old phones, you just hooked it up in mass storage mode, then imported like you would for any card reader or camera. It seem this has been removed from modern Android, though.

I can't import directly off the phone. It doesn't have a drive letter and Lightroom doesn't see it as a drive. I can select it as a device, but only downloaded images and stuff from Imaging Edge shows up. I want to ignore this stuff & import the camera folders, which don't show up.

All I've found so far is putting the phone in developer mode, enabling USB debug mode, then copying the photos from the phone to a regular drive, then importing to Lightroom. Surely this is a really common thing to do and there's a less convoluted way to import photos, right?

Ace of Sevens's gear list:Ace of Sevens's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-2 NEX-5T Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro +15 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow