Top affordable compact cameras with sharpest lenses on the market

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Boris-K New Member • Posts: 2
Top affordable compact cameras with sharpest lenses on the market

Hello everyone!

As the title suggests I'm looking for a suggestion list of compact/bridge cameras that come with a truly sharp lens. The problem is, I often check reviews or sample photos of some cameras that look good all around, but then I find out that the lens is not really sharp.

I won't list any particular model here, because the opinions I saw are indeed subjective. Plus I don't have any particular model in mind right atm, cause I faced many through years.

But what makes me always wonder is how do I find out the sharpness of a particular camera, well if not precise, but at least that would be nice to know what specs could help me to set expectations about the sharpness of the lens? I didn't find an answer to this yet (and I would much appreciate if someone hints me).

But I'm asking you to help me please with a list of affordable compact cameras that you believe have noticeably sharp lenses. By affordable I mean something that costs less than full-sized dslr/mirrorless with a 100mm macro lens.

Thank you for your time.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow