mostlyboringphotog wrote:

Pete Berry wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

Messier Object wrote:

mostlyboringphotog wrote:

Messier Object wrote:

Jmaxx8866 wrote:

I don’t find the image pleasing at all to look at

I don’t like the tilt and the woman dominates the image too much.

I think it would have been better had there been no people in the foreground and the subject/theme was the grate on the ground vs the unusual building, and wait until the pedestrians in the background were closer but still small compared with the other elements of the image.

yes, had law enforcement people been watching they would (should) have challenged you.

Peter

Unless, OP was interfering with traffic or the people walking the cross walk, what exactly should law enforcement would challenge the OP for?

You are arguing based on your privileged position of seeing through the lens and the innocent image which was captured. Law enforcement personnel would not have that advantage. All they would see is a person shooting a camera up the legs of people passing close by.

I really think someone would have to have been much closer to the person in the photo for law enforcement to think you are shooting "up the legs" of someone.

Peter

Well, with the 12mm lens perspective and the camera literally in the gutter below street level, the woman clearly had to have been much nearer to the photog., which is what the "law" would have seen and reacted to IMO.

I think your imagination is running ahead of the law

OK, time to put your camera where your mouth is and replicate the situation! The question is who will "straighten you out" first - the woman, a passing man, or a cop. I'm betting on the woman!

If this is upsetting you, then might as well argue against photography all together.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow