The "good enough" effect

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
z2122
z2122 Senior Member • Posts: 1,512
The "good enough" effect

Last time I had my old D750 in my habds and after 2 years of Z6 and 24-70 it came to my mind, that the difference isn't that big when it comes to the result . Z6 or D750 pictures are obviously very similar. I find also the Z6 quite good - for my type of shooting it is more than good enough - also the D750 was more than good enough. (in fact after 2 years as a Z6 user the feeling of the D750 in my hands is still better than with the Z6 ... but OK, mirrorless has many other advantages)

This is maybe the problem for the camera producers - for the 30 times a year when I use my Z6 it is sufficient and neither a new body nor a new lens will change a lot on the results I get. So why invest? Maybe spend more with traveling and simple enjoying .

-- hide signature --

catch the light - explore emotions

z2122's gear list:z2122's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F4G ED VR Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 Nikon Z 85mm F1.8 +8 more
Nikon D750 Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
csn
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow