Red memory card icon

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Pennskull Forum Member • Posts: 88
Red memory card icon

Sometimes my XT3 shows a red memory card icon in slot 1 after I've taken out the card after a shoot and and then put the card back in the camera. The only thing I've done is to transfer the files to my computer via a card reader, I haven't done anything else like deleted files on the card in the computer etc.

It doesn't happen every time and nothing bad seems to come from it more than the camera automatically changes stills from slot one to slot two in the wrench menus.

What makes me think this is a bug rather then some fault with the camera or the card.

1. I replicated this with several cards. (Sandisk Extreme)

2. If i format the card and and change back to slot one for stills it's back to normal again.
Edit: I replicated the problem with my other XT3 and another memory card, it's defenitely a bug!

Firmware 4.0.
Just upgraded to Firmware 4.10, hopefully it goes away.

EDIT: With firmware 4.10 I couldn't replicate it. Knock on wood lets hope it's gone. If it happens again I will post it here.

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow