Geo tagging not syncing

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Brett St Pierre
Brett St Pierre Veteran Member • Posts: 7,033
Geo tagging not syncing

I did search the forum on this but couldn't locate an answer.

I have an old E-M10 (1st version) that I've used as a light weight trekking / bikepacking back up camera to my full frame K-1 (which has GPS in built) and like to geo tag my images for these trips.

It's probably been 2 years since I've used the geo tagging function via the iPhone OI.Share and OI.Track apps. Never had a problem in the past but when I've tried it this week I've found that when I go to geo tag the photos taken during geo log that the app is giving me a message "No images taken during the recorded track log"

I've checked to make sure that the camera's date/time setting is correct and the time of the OI.Track log covers the time period the photos were taken. The import in OI.Share can see and import the photos (with no geo tag) but the OI.Track app can only see photos already imported to my iPhone.

Ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? I'm not doing anything different to what I was doing a couple of years ago

-- hide signature --

Brett

Brett St Pierre's gear list:Brett St Pierre's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited +7 more
Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow