Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Peleg
Peleg Regular Member • Posts: 400
Re: because

John_A_G wrote:

Lothman wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

This was a first look not a review and they are investigating. I'm sure they will do there best to provide studio shots free of shutter shock...for the actual review comparison if it's possible. May not be possible ....as we are not sure yet the cause of the issue

well said, before there is not something published what dpreview calls "review" why bother?

They give us tons of information for free!!!!! And they point out that there might be an "issue"

I cannot understand the expectation of some of the top posting Pentax-SLR members. I would understand if they had to pay 20$ for a review-download.

because it gives people something to complain about - if people aren't complaining about the company Pentax, they're complaining about how DPR is biased against the company. Just expect, unless DPR gives it a Double-platinum 100% rating, people will rant and parse every statement arguing bias.

Geez, isn't that the truth as far as complaining about DPR! I've never seen such excuse generating w/ anything else!

Peleg's gear list:Peleg's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow