FedEX Tracking indicates my 8-25mm f4 will arrive tomorrow.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
OP drj3 Forum Pro • Posts: 11,285
Re: FedEX Tracking indicates my 8-25mm f4 will arrive tomorrow.

SDreamer wrote:

UGH! It got to my local FedEx and now it's being sent back with no comment on why. I can imagine some idiot tossed it and broke it....

Update: Looks like Olympus contacted FedEx to have it returned? I just got off the phone with FedEx customer service and that is what I was told by them. Heads up to anyone else with a tracking number. Wonder if it's an issue with the lens, or someone just sent them out too early (or maybe just packaged up the wrong lens).

Olympus USA was shipping the lenses to all the retail suppliers so everyone would be sent lenses at the same time from both Olympus USA and retail stores.  In error a few lenses to individuals were sent at the same time.  Olympus recalled shipments to individuals when possible and the lenses will be sent on the release date.

My order was next day air, so I received it before the recall.  I spoke to a very nice person at Olympus and I agreed not to post any further photographs or information about the lens until the official shipment date.

-- hide signature --

drj3

drj3's gear list:drj3's gear list
Olympus E-510 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus E-M1 II +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow