K3 review from PC mag

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Mike Arledge Senior Member • Posts: 2,134
Re: K3 review from PC mag

zakaria wrote:

Currently I do not have the camera, but God willing, I will buy it maybe next year. But I have observations on it through the reactions of some buyers, including that the camera is far from the philosophy of Pentax, which depends on simplicity and uncomplicatedness. Also, the camera was released in a hurry and the evidence is many problems The technology that appears from time to time. This is of course in addition to the exaggerated pricing and the lack of a fast Standard lens suitable for the new Focus system. In any case, it remains the only option now for us who own a lot of Pentax lenses.

I hope that Pentax will rectify the problems that have arisen so that they do not affect the trends of the second and third row of potential buyers.

Yes, I am glad I chose not to early adopt, even though I almost hit “buy” 20 times that first week.  In the end, my KP does fine for my remaining Pentax glass, and my new Canon R6 does everything I need from AF and more.

Mike Arledge's gear list:Mike Arledge's gear list
Pentax KP Canon EOS R6 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited Canon EF 35mm F2 IS USM +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow