Upgrade from XT3 to XT4?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
miles500
miles500 Senior Member • Posts: 1,155
Upgrade from XT3 to XT4?

Alas my hand slipped and I posted the question before I had finished it!

Recently XT4 prices have slipped a bit and a dealer here in the UK has open box ones which are even more favourably priced. I realise that the IQ of both cameras will be identical, but I am attracted to the IBIS which I imagine when combined with the IS of long lenses - 70-300 and 100-400 could be a great help to me in getting sharp bird photos. The XT4 has a few extra bells and whistles which are by no means essential. Am I being foolihardy and spendthrift in making the change? What is the experience of fellow forum members who have moved from XT3 to XT4? The change would not be too financially problematic as I would PX my XT3 and XF 55-200 which I think will now see less use now thhat I have the new 70-300.

-- hide signature --

Miles500

miles500's gear list:miles500's gear list
Ricoh GR III Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +6 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow