Help with two things on X-s10

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tacogeoff
tacogeoff Regular Member • Posts: 255
Help with two things on X-s10

I need help with two manual mode items. I fooled around and googled for the last hour and cannot find my answer so hopefully someone can help.

1. I can only get the manual focus information when i look in the evf  but it does not appear on the LCD display which is annoying as at night i like to be able to just use the LCD display screen to find infinity on the manual focus information line . (or whatever it is called).

2. i don't know how to zoom in to check my focus on this model at night. On my xt20 it was a simple process as i could depresses the back wheel zoom the LCD in and make sure a star was in focus while manually focusing on it. i have absolutely no clue how to do this on the xs10 or what the mode is even called lol.

any help would be great. i will keep fooling around in the settings and searching google in the meantime.

tacogeoff's gear list:tacogeoff's gear list
Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-S10 Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm 50-230mm II +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow