Ordered an R6

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
meigas New Member • Posts: 24
Ordered an R6

Currently using a 5D Mk4 and just ordered the R6. Read quite a lot, watched lots of videos, but still like to listen to fellow owners for their findings on the camera. Interested in a couple of things,  I do quite a lot of sports photography, triathlon, cycling etc, so keen to try out the 20fps and wondering what memory cards others would recommend, what's the minimum spec I should be using? I shall also be using my EF lenses, certainly to start with, any issues with using the adaptor, most seem to say no problem. The IBIS, I read somewhere the 5 axis is reduced to 2 axis if using the EF lenses, any opinions? Been reading of settings for sport photography, anyone here like to share their settings for fast moving sports.? general feedback seems to agree the focusing is very impressive. Looking forward to trying the camera, lots of positives, any negatives?

Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EOS R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow