Advice on choice between z6 or z7 or bust bank to go second generation

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jan Harris New Member • Posts: 3
Advice on choice between z6 or z7 or bust bank to go second generation

I currently shoot with d850 so want to stick to nikon but I am completely confused between z6 and z7 or the ii generation. The weight difference is really compelling and over next couple years can trade up my trilogy lenses for the lighter versions. I understand the difference between pixel size as I love the clarity my 850 give me but I love the speed the z6 would give me. I am looking to get into estate agent photography having retired relatively early and have all my 10-24 lenses etc but loved shooting a wide range of stuff from macro to motor sports and dogs running around. I want something that will cover most bases shooting on my old trilogy lenses and my next purchase the sigma 150-600.  I also don’t know if I’m mad going for z6/7 rather than 6ii or 7ii. From what I’ve read there is some difference but not huge and firmware seems to have resolved some of early issue …….. any advice gratefully received

Nikon D850 Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow