Not sure if this is a beginner question... But!

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
Satyaa Veteran Member • Posts: 4,310
Re: Not sure if this is a beginner question... But!

I love your interest and that you're exploring all options. I also appreciate the response from Bridgephotog. Photography definitely keeps your mind away from other mundane things and something to focus on.

Others have already given you good suggestions. A project to do PP/editing on old photo collection is a good option that was pointed out. I will go beyond and say offer to do that for your close friends/family. You will create something new from photos that you haven't shot.

I would add that if you're able to get to a window with an outside view, an inexpensive long zoom camera like Nikon B600 opens up lot of possibilities. Changing seasons, some local birds and critters going around, etc.

Even better, if that view is to a yard, lawn, driveway, etc., with people, then you will end up with lot of interesting/funny photos.

In either case, you may have to get the camera installed on a small tripod or some other contraption in the window.

All the best.

-- hide signature --

See my profile (About me) for gear and my posting policy.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow