Where is best place to buy Fuji cameras & lenses?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
OP Charley123 Senior Member • Posts: 1,054
Re: Where is best place to buy Fuji cameras & lenses?

MiguelATF wrote:

Kiwi Shutterbug wrote:

No problems from Amazon over the years.

Amazon Prime sales are coming up next few weeks, great time to snag a bargain apart from Black Friday.

Sorry if this is an ignorant or stupid question but, in the past, I've actually had excellent experiences buying from Amazon, both in terms of availability, of quick shipping, and of scrupulously honoring warranties and being willing to issue refunds for almost any reason whatsoever.

Like (I suspect) many others, I've been interested in the X-Pro3, but its (elevated) pricing has deterred me.

I'm wondering if there is any chance whatsoever that Amazon might be offering significant discounts on the X-Pro3 in its forthcoming 'Prime Days' sales?

I've checked literally all the recommended dealers mentioned in this thread by the way. Most have NO X-Pro3's in stock, new or used. The few who do stock the camera are still pricing it at its original levels.

I have Amazon Prime and an Amazon credit card. I normally get a 5% cash back discount. That makes Amazon attractive, and they have the best return policy that I know of.

When is the upcoming Amazon Prime Days sale?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow