Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Mako2011
MOD Mako2011 Forum Pro • Posts: 27,609
Same...

Alex Sarbu wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

While for the other cameras DPR even modified their testing procedure so the image weren't blurry.

Alex

I don't think that's the case.

DPR actually stated: "It's worth noting we had to modify our studio scene shooting protocol due to shutter shock (more on that below), since our default method of shooting in Single drive mode led to unusable results."

Not unlike what they had to do with the Pentax images and what they will be doing with the Pentax review and all reviews.  I'm still not sure it's a shutter shock issue as the shutter speed is so low...but note that the higher the rez the more obvious Shutter shock has become

Plenty of shutter shock images in the comparison tool with regards to the D780.

You mean, these samples?

Yes....there are lots ofd SS examples in the compare tool...and silent shutter features are relatively new...so it makes since to use it as folks will normally.  Unfortunately, Pentax left off the feature so it can't be used in a normal way

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow