k3iii deep review when ?"dpr" Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Mako2011
MOD Mako2011 Forum Pro • Posts: 27,609
less

Alex Sarbu wrote:

JeremieB wrote:

And it's never been the purpose of comparison tool to warn users about shutter shock, moreover when in practice there is no warning message displayed when you use the tool.

Spot on. Obviously, the Studio Scene Comparison tools is supposed to show the camera's maximum performance, excluding factors such as autofocus accuracy, lens, shutter shock (yes, they try to minimize that although I'm not sure they succeeded).

That's not the case...it supposed to show comparison shots done exactly (as close as possible) the same across brands ....

DPReview avoided including images affected by shutter shock for any other camera.

Also not the case...as images displaying the affects of shutter shock are seen for many many models throughout the comparison tool "to give a clearer idea of how a camera will perform in the real world" But one should note " at the very highest ISOs, it is sometimes necessary to reduce the light level to prevent over-exposure"

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow