Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Alex Sarbu Forum Pro • Posts: 12,740
Re: Not really...

Mako2011 wrote:

JeremieB wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

A workaround might also be avoiding these shutter speeds. One could argue that the K-3iii does not directly support electronic shutter, and it's not certain they'll add that feature in a future firmware (they did that for the K-1); but there are alternatives.

Then best to leave the shot in as is....so the regular user will also know what shutter speeds to avoid. Take it out of the studio comparison and the masses may not notice so not pick up on the "workaround" you suggest

I think you defend something impossible to defend, sorry.

Not really...just pointing out it might be poor technique to not include/provide actual results one saw during a first look. I certainly wouldn't accuse you of trying to "defend something impossible to defend" (blurry results). I think you're making an honest assessment of your impressions

Red herring. Nobody's defending "blurry results"; we're discussing here using these "blurry results", without a word (except the long forgotten article), in the studio sample comparison tool.

While for the other cameras DPR even modified their testing procedure so the image weren't blurry.

Alex

-- hide signature --

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say." - George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

Alex Sarbu's gear list:Alex Sarbu's gear list
Ricoh GR III Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax K-1 II Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow