Looking for a vintage lens set with similar looks for video

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Faazi New Member • Posts: 4
Looking for a vintage lens set with similar looks for video

hello everyone.

Basically I want to cine mod a set of lens for my video projects. I have a XT3 and I really enjoy working with fuji lenses but since I'm doing more paid cinematic work I'm thinking about modding a set for my personal project and paid ones. I have tried multiple lenses. Super takumar 50 1.4. helios 44 and helios 40. Fd 35mm and fd 28. Mir 37 and Mir 20. I like them all and I feel every each one of them has their place. But I want a set that will have a same look across all focal lengths. That doesn't seem like the case for example in super takumar line and all Russian lenses. I'm tore between FD line and Nikon AIS. I really like the look on fd ones but I heard about different coatings on each one that make them look different. I would rather to mod them to a same 77/80 diameter as well.

What kind of set do you guys suggest that hopefully support from 17mm(or 21 or at least 24) upto 135mm

Thank you all in advance

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
FKS
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow