The Sony 7C is amazing on many levels. But I can’t get passionate about using it

Started 8 months ago | User reviews thread
Despiser Regular Member • Posts: 410
Re: The Sony 7C is amazing on many levels. But I can’t get passionate about using it

William Curtindale wrote:

Despiser wrote:

I'm not even sure what emotional connection you are expecting. Next release will likely have the front and back wheel for rapid shutter / aperture use for those who prefer manual mode and maybe another custom button or two. But it's a fine camera that owners love to use. I have a ZV-1 and vouch for any evf is better than no evf. Though I'm fond of the ZV-1, the tiny buttons drive me nuts. Selling the kit lens is a tall order as the market is saturated with them for this very reason. You're better off keeping it and maybe sell it with the camera.

I verymuch enjoy the combo of A7C w/kit lens. I also enjoy the EVF with my custom eyecup (when viewing with my left eye it feels like being in a dark movie theater and viewing a bright screen). My eyecup stops all stray light from entering (for me problem solved).

If it’s the one that clips into the hotshoe it looks like a good solution. You can trim the rubber to fit snugly.

Despiser's gear list:Despiser's gear list
Sony a7 III Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Sony FE 20mm F1.8G Tamron 28-200mm F2.8-5.6
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow