What happened to the FA 21 Limited?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
James O'Neill Veteran Member • Posts: 5,722
Re: What happened to the FA 21 Limited?

jamesm007 wrote:

I am not in the market for one but I am happy to see it says weather resistant finally Pentax might start making all of its small primes weather resistant.

They seemed to have a problem deciding what the spirit of the limited series was, and where to go from the "3 Amigos", because part of it was about being compact.  An all-WR / no-more-screw-drive policy would be good but the recently re-coated lenses say that's not happening

It was valid to ask if there would be a non sealed / screw drive "4th Amigo", or no more limiteds, but instead the 21 they've show seems to keep the spirit of the originals 20+ years on, And I'm very temped by it one.

I think the chances of being able to buy one this year are better than 50:50, but never underestimate the ability of a Pentax product to be delayed

James O'Neill's gear list:James O'Neill's gear list
Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax K-1 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow