Lightroom alternative...

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Innocentius Contributing Member • Posts: 901
Lightroom alternative...

Hi friends,

I have the Adobe package subscription now for aroudn ¤12 monthly fee, but I actually only use Lightroom. I don't do heavy retouching or cut & paste subjects into new backgrounds and all.

I have to say I Love Lightrooms functionality, and the fact that I can work with a small Behringer-midi controller to flip back and forth pics, adjust sliders with the midi-knobs and all.

Workflow-wise I am very happy with it. I just wonder if there are alternatives without the monthly subscription fee - and that work with midi2lr plugins or alike.

My gear is old (Canon 1Ds mk III and a Blad H5d50c wifi) and I won't updrage in the foreseeable future. Photos consist mostly of studiowork with lot of lightning, sometimes outdoor portraits.

TIA!

Innocentius's gear list:Innocentius's gear list
Olympus Stylus Tough 6010 Sigma DP1x Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon PowerShot A1200 Sigma DP3 Merrill +10 more
ANSWER:
Canon EOS-1Ds
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow