Capture One Express in Conjunction with Lightroom

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
pao1os New Member • Posts: 2
Capture One Express in Conjunction with Lightroom

Hi,

I am a Fuji X photographer, using X-E1,2 and X-T20 bodies. Up until now I have used Lightroom to catalogue and edit my images. I have noticed that although it has gradually improved, LR does not deal with sharpening and noise particularly well with the X-Trans sensor images.

I have discovered that I have free access to Capture One Express so my thinking was that I would load up images which are worth keeping or selling into C1 for sharpening, noise and Fuji colour profiles (as these are apparently accurate to Fuji's specification) then finish my processing in LR and PS.

However I am having difficulty in exporting from C1 and importing into LR. I have discovered that C1 will not export RAF files to DNG so I was thinking of baking the changes into the image but am not sure which format to export to. The options appear to be TIFF or PNG (apart from JPG).

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T20 Phase One Capture One Express 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow