FS: Olympus 100-300 Mk I lens, $395

Started 1 month ago | Wanted thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
averacpa Regular Member • Posts: 194
FS: Olympus 100-300 Mk I lens, $395

Recently acquired a MC-20 for my Oly 40-150 Pro lens and want to reduce some of my lenses.

I have had this since new and it comes with a B+W 010 UV-Haze filter (bought with the lens), hood and rear cap, plus the Roesch mount. The mount work very well especially when using a monopod or tripod

The lens is in excellent working order, never been exposed to rain or bad weather. No dings, chips or scratches. A little marring on the hood from being in my bag.

When stopped down to f7.1, its produces fairly sharp images. At wide open it still produces fairly good images and focuses quite well in good light. Cosmetically I would rate is excellent to like new. Price includes free USPS priority shipping in the USA, not selling internationally.

Please note this is my first time selling on this website, but I have been a member for quite some time. I used to sell my equipment on the auction line (with good ratings), but have not had the need in quite a few years.

Asking $395 USD which includes PayPal fee and domestic Priority Mail shipping. Will only ship to address listed on buyers PayPal account.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Atlanta, GA, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow