How fast is Z5 with 4.5 FPS in real life?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
micra Senior Member • Posts: 1,304
How fast is Z5 with 4.5 FPS in real life?

Hi every one.

Has anyone tried using the Z5 for things that move relatively fast? Sport maybe? Can you get any usable images at 4.5 FPS at all?

I'm really very much in doubt here. Hoping for some input on experience from the real life, with the Z5 and 4.5 FPS, as I am considering buying a Z5.

I take photos once in a while of our dogs moving relatively fast. It's often planned and here I can just use the Z50 with its 11 FPS, but the spontaneous images of things moving relatively fast can probably become a problem when the Z50 is at home

I rarely use 11 FPS with the Z50, and I think the Z6II is a bit "overkill" for me and my needs, as I am only a simple amateur and only use the camera once in a while.

I think I keep the Z50 for holiday use when it needs to be small and light. I go for FF alone due to lack of IS in the S-line lenses. The Z50 does not have IBIS.

What do you think?

-- hide signature --

Micra

Nikon Z50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow