Help with strap adaptation for canon g1x mark iii

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
IWBF
IWBF Regular Member • Posts: 356
Re: Help with strap adaptation for canon g1x mark iii

Josemi wrote:

Hola! Noy soy seguro si hay mucha gente aqui que te responde si preguntas en espanol y ademas olvidaste las companeras­čĄö

Anyway: Not sure if I understood everything (do you need a handstrap or a neckstrap?) but I guess the peak design system would give you peace of mind. You can google "Peak Design Leash" and explore further from there.

Sorry it was the translator, I had it in English and he has put it in Spanish, hence I have also put companions alone, in English the feminine and masculine are not usually differentiated, i think it is the same .. in Spanish I would put compañer@s and is all genere ..
Thanks for the advice, I just see those straps too thin. I feel more weight for this threads..

Ha, computers­čśé

The PD straps - or anchors as they call them - are very restistant. They are made for heavy DSLR and should not fail.

However, now that I understand that you want a handstrap, it is probably not the best solution. I use an old handstrap from a Powershot S90 on a M200 and do not worry that it breaks. I check from time to time about wear, thats all. And the adaptors that came with you camera will certainly hold as well. If not it is a defect that would be covered under garanty.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow