What cameras to try for a beginner to intermediate photographer?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Shane403 New Member • Posts: 3
What cameras to try for a beginner to intermediate photographer?

Hello,

Just a very general question for someone who wants to learn more about photography and camera gears.  I understand that there's no substitute for taking lots of pictures, studying from others, books and courses.

If a person has gone thru the basic and reached a stage to really get into the tool/camera and lenses with limited budget (around USD 1500 to 2000) , what is the recommendation of cameras to try?  The purpose is to build up a strong base on camera gears to use in most genres of photography, and maybe to have a strong base to be able to pick up any cameras and produce good results.

I started off with cell phones many years ago.  Then point and shoot, Sony A200 DSLR, Fuji X-T30 and X100V.  I am thinking maybe try out Canon 5D MK2, Nikon D750, or some of the newer entry level mirrorless full frames.

What are you thoughts and recommendations?  What are the 3 cameras that most if not all photographers should own or at least learn to use in order to build up a strong foundation in using any cameras in general?

Thank you in advance,

Shane

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D750 Sony Alpha DSLR-A200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow